COVID-19 DEPOSIT UPDATE
IF YOU HAVE PAID A DEPOSIT FOR A SERVICE THAT HAS BEEN DELAYED DUE TO LOCK DOWN EXTENSIONS, OUR TEAM WILL BE IN TOUCH TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. ANY DEPOSIT PAID WILL BE CARRIED OVER TO YOUR NEW APPOINTMENT.
YOU WILL NOT LOSE ANY DEPOSIT PAID DUE TO LOCK DOWN EXTENSIONS
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Online bookings require a 20% deposit for all appointments.
- In salon and telephone bookings require a 20% deposit for select services.
- Should you cancel with less than 72 hours notice you will not receive a refund and this deposit can not be transferred to a future appointment.
- Should you need to reschedule with more than 72 hours notice please call the salon to do this and your deposit will be transferred to your future appointment.
- Should you need to cancel (and do not wish to re-book) with more than 72 hours notice you will receive a refund less 3% administration charge.
- Should you give less than 72 hours notice for cancelation you will need to pay in full for the missed services in addition to the services that you wish to book in order to secure the appointment.
Extensions have a bespoke deposit system, please speak with your stylist.
YOU CAN CANCEL IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
01702 808368 (Leigh salon)
01268 773399 (Rayleigh salon)
Chat with reception at either of our salons
** PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS TO CANCEL APPOINTMENTS **