DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Online bookings require a 20% deposit for all appointments.
- In salon and telephone bookings require a 20% deposit for select services.
- Should you cancel with less than 48 hours notice you will not receive a refund and this deposit can not be transferred to a future appointment.
- Should you need to reschedule with more than 48 hours notice please call the salon to do this and your deposit will be transferred to your future appointment.
- Should you need to cancel (and do not wish to re-book) with more than 48 hours notice you will receive a refund less 3% administration charge.
- Should you give less than 48 hours notice for cancellation you will need to pay in full for the missed services in addition to the services that you wish to book in order to secure your future appointment.
- Where a deposit has been taken for a consultation this will be deducted from your bill when the service is carried out. Should you not wish to have the services the deposit becomes the fee for the advice given at the consultation and is non refundable.
Extensions and select technical services have a bespoke deposit system, please speak with your stylist.
YOU CAN CANCEL IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
01702 808368 (Leigh salon)
01268 773399 (Rayleigh salon)
Chat with reception at either of our salons
** PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS TO CANCEL APPOINTMENTS **
Clothing – Please note, the pigmented chemicals that we work with can and will stain clothes should they make contact. Whilst we take every precaution to ensure that your clothes are protected we cannot guarantee that this will not happen and do not accept responsibility for staining or damage to clothes. We recommend that you wear appropriate clothing for the appointment to avoid disappointment should this occur.